The basement dwelling bass shred game will never be the same.
Release day has finally arrived!
The Yeah Write Review is more than just a literary magazine—it’s your new creative writing textbook! But don’t worry, it’s full of fun stuff, and there are no deadlines or homework assignment except WRITE!
Great issue! Thank you for accepting my photographic submission. A great read!
It’s done. It’s finally done. Issue 02 is in the can. I’ve been working on it for 12 straight hours today.
Donating and Charity
- Why I Donate to Vegan Outreach (and The Humane League)
- Donating toward Efficient Online Veg Ads
- How to Give Encouragement to Several New Vegetarians in Just a Few Minutes
- The Importance of Wild-Animal Suffering (Spanish translation: .pdf or .doc)
- Should We Intervene in Nature? (French translation: .pdf or .docx)
- How Many Wild Animals Are There?
- Can Insects Feel Pain?
- Humane Insecticides: A Cost-Effectiveness Calculation
- Promoting Awareness of Animal Emotions?
- A two-page pamphlet (pdf) on suffering in nature (source files: .pub, .txt, .png, .png, .png)
- Life in the Wild, a Why Vegan?-style brochure written by a talented reader of this website. Feel free to distribute! (alternate versions: colored background and foldable pamphlet)
- Does Vegetarianism Make a Difference?
- How Much Is a Dollar Worth? The Case of Vegan Outreach (pdf) (.tex)
- How Much Direct Suffering is Caused by Various Animal Foods?
- Vegetarianism and Wild Animals
Making Money to Reduce Suffering
- Why Activists Should Consider Making Lots of Money
- The Case for Risky Investments
- Why Maximize Expected Value?
- Donation Tax Deductions
- Advice for Donors with Capital Gains
- Creating Infinite Suffering: Lab Universes
- On Triage
- Instrumental Judgment and Expectational Consequentialism
- Thoughts on Friendly AI
- A Few Dystopic Future Scenarios
- My Felicifia posts
- Recommended Reading
- Additional Essays
- Reducing Suffering Blog and Reducing Suffering Wiki
- Most of the world’s animal suffering occurs in the wild (Facebook group)
His photo, and many others from Occupy Wall Street protests across the U.S., are included in the gallery above.
To add your own images from OWS events near you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Went to a William DeVan concert today at Summit Piano. DSC_3163_09112011 (by acomanda)
We were told to never forget… FIRST we have to remember and acknowledge. The Dead, the Dollars, the Drones: 9/11 Era by the Numbers:
We were told to never forget… FIRST we have to remember and acknowledge.
The Dead, the Dollars, the Drones: 9/11 Era by the Numbers:
The years of shame: krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/11/the-years-of-shame/
9_11 (by acomanda)